A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER
For many, Lapland is synonymous with Christmas and winter, and for good reason as by Christmas, so much of the northern hemisphere transforms into a snowy white winter wonderland. And, speaking of snow, there’s no other Arctic destination on Earth with the snow opportunities that Lapland offers. The official town of Santa Claus, Rovaniemi decked in Christmas glory is one of the ultimate places to meet with Santa and his trusted elves at work to indulge in the Christmas spirit. This intrepid winter itinerary is a delectable blend of the quintessential Lappish adventures combining the Christmas festivities. From an adventurous journey looking for Santa's secret hideout in the forest to mushing huskies and riding reindeers to cruising on snowmobiles and ice fishing on a frozen lake, this will be one unforgettable winter holiday into the heart of Arctic winter and Christmas magic.
WHO IS THIS FOR
Family of 2 adults & 2 kids (4-12 yrs)
This winter itinerary amidst the Arctic wilderness is customized to fit easy travel for families with kids. The itinerary is tailored to include arctic experiences for engaging active younger ones and for the whole family to have unforgettable times in wintry Lapland. The package can be easily modified to fit different kinds of small groups such as couples, families with younger or older kids, multi-generational families, etc. for different travel duration periods and special dietary requirements as well.
Estimated period: 01.12.22-07.01.23
Duration: 6 Days/5 Nights
Meal Plan: Half-Board
Themes: Christmas, Festive, Family, Adventure, Winter classics, Outdoors, Santa
✶ PROMOTION ✶
DBS Credit Card members enjoy 10% off (promo code: DBSVTL10)
✶ HIGHLIGHTS ✶
- Set off for a secret search for Santa and experience a magical Christmas atmosphere in Santa's own secret little wooden house in the woods with several fairytale characters and outdoor activities for the whole family such as tobogganing, kick sledging, a mini-snowmobile for children, short reindeer sleigh ride, getting the reindeer driving license and of course a private meeting with Santa!
- Experience the fast-paced thrill of mushing the huskies through the snow-ladenTaiga forests.
- Cruise on a snowmobile through stunning winter vistas.
- Experience the favourite northern past-time of ice-fishing in the frozen lake.
- Crossing the Arctic circle.
- Aurora hunt in a small group with photography and a campfire.
- Christmas celebrations and Christmas festive dinner.
- The given accommodations are a superior two-bedroomed Scandinavian wooden chalet-style cottageequipped with kitchen and private sauna.
- The accommodation options can be finalized only after confirming the group size, the exact date of booking,and availability.
- The given images should be used only as standard references.
- Five nights' accommodation in a superior two-bedroom wooden cottage with a private sauna in Rovaniemi Ounasvaara.
- Five breakfasts.
- One soup lunch during the ice fishing program.
- Four grand buffet dinners.
- One Festive Christmas buffet dinner on Christmas Eve.
- A speedy husky safari in the wilderness (2 hrs; including winter clothing, transfers, husky farm visit, husky safari of 7-10 km, 2 persons per team, children in sleigh, hot drinks, guiding in English).
- Special Family Christmas program in a wooden hut in the wilderness (4 hrs; including winter clothing, return transfers, private venue, private meeting with Santa in a wooden hut, decorating gingerbread cookies, reindeer sleigh ride of 400meters and reindeer driving license, wishing tree crafts, mini snowmobiling for kids and outdoor snow playground, rice porridge with a hot beverage, 1 gift/ child and guiding in English).
- Snowmobiling-ice fishing experience on a frozen lake (6 hrs; including transfers, winter clothing, snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile and kids in the sledge behind, driving time approx. 3 hours, ice fishing, Lappishoutdoor soup lunch, hot drinks, guiding in English).
- Aurora hunting in a small group with a personal aurora expert guide (3-4 hrs; including hotel transfers, car rides, Photos with a professional camera, Snacks & hot drinks, Stories & explanation).
- Private transfers from Rovaniemi airport to Ounasvaara chalet.
- Private return transfers from Ounasvaara to Santa Claus Holiday Village.
- Thermal clothing (including winter overalls and boots) for the whole duration of the holiday from Day 2 to Day 5.
- International/domestic flight tickets.
- Schengen visa expenses.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Anything mentioned not explicitly in the "Inclusions".
Click here to email us
Click here to email us