LAPLAND - MYTHS & MAGIC
"In Lapland, swapping the hustle and bustle of ski resorts and cities to the peace and quiet of the wilderness takes mere minutes!"
WHO IS THIS FOR
The whole experience is crafted for eco-conscious discerning travellers to give them a delightful taste of Ruska, the magical autumn galore, in its most authentic form. The trail can be customized to suit specific dietary needs.
Min 6 pax to go.
✶ PROMOTION ✶
DBS Credit Card members enjoy 10% off (promo code: DBSVTL10)
✶ HIGHLIGHTS ✶
- Sleeping under the star-lit sky in Northern lapland in an atmospheric glass igloo, and if luck permits witnessing the dancing northern lights from the coziness of your bed.
- Capturing the magic of the autumn and the spectacular "Ruska" in the ice-age sculpted Fell Lapland painting the land in vivid hues of technicolor.
- Northern light expedition in Inari - Saariselkä region in Northern Lapland, which falls directly under the auroral dome.
- Exploring the incredible two-billion-year-old history of one of the rarest destinations in the world, the Pyhä-Luosto National Park, formed by the merging of Pyhätunturi National Park, the oldest in Finland, with Luosto, making it Finland's oldest yet at the same time one of the youngest national parks.
- Hiking along the 2.5-billion-year-old Isokuru ravine, Finland’s deepest gorge to the Pyhänkasteenputous Waterfall, a holy place to the indigenous Sámi people, admiring the rugged gorgeous beauty of Pyhä-Luosto National park and bog walking through rare geological formations such as the witch fell 'Noitatunturi' and the bear drinking pond 'Karhunjuomalampi'.
- Hiking expedition to the Fell of gods – 'Pyhä-Nattanen', one of the six 'Nattanen' Fells, with sculpted gigantic rock tors on the top, considered as the Home of the Gods and ancient sacred sites for the forest Sámi people.
- Aurora midnight paddling adventure in the Pyhäjoki river.
- Explore the wilderness village, Nellim, on the Russian border and its historic and cultural attractions such as the Paatsjoki River boundary bridge, the Historical Rautaportti Trail, and the Orthodox Church of Saint Tryphon of Pechenga.
- Experience the 150-year old history of the Gold Rush in Lapland and try your hand at gold panning outdoors with a chance to keep the gold you find.
- Visit the local Sami Reindeer farm experience exploring the oldest Northern tradition of reindeer herding.
- Experience the traditional art form of Joik performed by the Sámi people of Sapmi in Northern Europe, is a unique cultural expression meant to reflect or evoke a person, animal, or place.
- Experience Lapland's beauty with a thrilling husky tour mushing a husky wagon in the forest.
- Different sauna experiences include the traditional wood-heated sauna and panoramic igloo saunas with an outdoor jacuzzi.
- Boutique accommodation options and experiential meals in breathtakingly beautiful locations, capturing the real essence of Lappish life and nature.
Click here to email us
Click here to email us