Travel Period: Until 31 December 2020
Kochi Prefecture, on Japan’s Shikoku Island, is a largely rural area known for its mountains, rivers and Pacific beaches.
The city's centuries-old Sunday market has hundreds of vendors selling food and other wares.
Summer's Yosakoi Matsuri is a festival in which colorfully attired dance teams fill the streets.
Incredible sights and sound await in Kochi for the adventurous or even those who simply want to take it easy and just bask in scenic sights.
✶ Package includes ✶
- 5-Night accommodation + Breakfast (Hotel) (based on twin-sharing)
- 1N Ryokan (Twin-sharing, including breakfast & dinner)
- Transportation fees in Japan
- Planning Fees
- EZ Travel guide-book (1 book share 4 pax)
✶ Package excludes ✶
- Air ticket to Japan
- Meals, transport and items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Umaji Forest Railway (approx. JPY 800)
- Yuzu skin care & soap making fees (approx. JPY 1000)
- Entrance Fee (approx. JPY 1140) (Kochi Castle, Makino Botanical Garden)
Call us @ +65 6659 1038 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!