ICELAND VIRTUAL TOUR - 3 DEC 2021, 6PM (ENGLISH)
Itinerary (X'mas in Iceland)
- Then visit Solfar Sun voyager
- Harpa Concert hall
- Drive through Hvefishgata view the Tjoni Lake
- Old Streets
- View of Hallgrimskjakja
- Walk down to Laugvegur (shopping street)
- Date: 3 December 2021
- Time: 6PM
- Conducted in English
- Interact with our local travel guide during the live tour!
- Exlpore the main city of Iceland and many, many more!
- Get your very own e-Travel Guide and other local souvenirs specially prepared for this tour!
- You will receive in your email your boarding pass in the form of an e-ticket 7 day(s) before the start of the tour
- The e-ticket contains info for you to get on board the Zoom flight!
- You will also receive an image. Use it for your virtual background during the tour!
- Tickets are non-cancellable
- The minimum number of total participants required for the tour to proceed is 4.
- This refers to total number of sign-ups, not individual sign-ups.
- Tours may be rescheduled if the number of participants fail to reach the minimum number.
- In case of reschedule, we will contact you at least 7 days before the tour date. (Refundable)
Important Booking Information
- Tour itinerary is subject to change
- If you do not get any confirmation or followup email from us, kindly check your spam folder. Contact us if email is not found.
- Royal Wings takes no responsibility for personal misconceptions such as misunderstanding timeslots, disconnections from ZOOM or Wi-Fi etc.
- This virtual tour is an online experience. A device which can support ZOOM is required. While optional, a webcam and microphone will help with interactions during the tour.
- This tour will be recorded for marketing purposes.
- No personal information will be obtained during the course of the virtual tour.
- Royal Wings and tour partners reserve the right to ignore questions asked during the virtual which might be deemed inappropriate.